MBE's in the Nati - MBE's in the Nati

« Home | Cincinnati Change Proclamation on December 7th as ... » | MBE's and the New Mayor 1 December 2005 » | English is to be the national language. » | We have to get around how we deal with Public Safe... » | Cincinnati Change is committed to the creation of ... » | Willie Lynch document is a fake. » | NCRC Documents Trillions of CRA Dollars in Communi... » | "I've done 458 campaigns in 25 years, and this is ... » | BUSH: Good evening. I am speaking to you from the ... » | Opening Day of the Cincinnati Hamilton County Blac... » 

Thursday, December 08, 2005 

When the Nazis arrested the Communists, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Communist. When they locked up the Social Democrats, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Social Democrat. When they arrested the trade unionists, I said nothing; after all, I was not a trade unionist. When they arrested the Jews, I said nothing; after all, I was not a Jew.

When they arrested me, there was no longer anyone who could protest.